We admit it: weâ€™re number geeks. (Weâ€™re thinking of starting a support group.) We love to kick back and have fun on our downtime (as seen above at a recent gala), but we may love numbers even more. We love what we do. Seriously. We get a kick out of taking your books and taxes to the next level or cleaning them up at the end of the year. Weâ€™re basically the Tax Terminator. Only cuter. And female. And virtual…
In order to maintain our below-market fees and provide the best in on-demand, quality service to our tax and accounting clients, we employ a number of folks on an as-needed basis. But the core of your virtual accountant group remains the same throughout the year. Meet your Team Holly.
Not only is Sue a brilliant CPA, but sheâ€™s also kind of a badass at the hockey rink. (She has played on a variety of women, co-ed, and menâ€™s teams, including the Lady Everblades.) We canâ€™t imagine why youâ€™d need to hear anything else about her before calling us, but just in caseâ€¦
Originally from Connecticut, sheâ€™s lived all over the USA. Sue opened her practice in Fort Myers in 2004 after relocating from here from Tampa Bay. Over the last 25 years, sheâ€™s worked for companies all over the country, big and small, in various accounting roles. Sue recently relocated to Saginaw, Michigan, and now serves Team Holly clients all over the country as a virtual CPA.
- Holds a BS in Accounting from Upper Iowa University
- Certified Public Accountant (2003), Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (2015)
- Secretly wishes she could still be in college – she loves school!
- Loves her 2 kids Beau and Chesnee, her husband Jeff, hockey, exploring Michigan, and Italian food (not necessarily in that order)
Mother to three awesome boys and originally from Colorado, Sherry moved to the South in the early 90’s. She’s been living and working in the Atlanta area since 2000 and has been an accountant for 17 years. Sherry’s core strengths as a virtual accountant include client care, financial analysis, financial statement preparation, and auditing. (Nothing gets past Sherry Schatz!)
Sherry is a long-time volunteer and mentor for young adults in her community in Woodstock, Georgia, has been married for over 20 years to her husband, Aron, and has three dogs.
- Holds a BS in Business Administration, Accounting emphasis, from Middle Tennessee State (Go Blue Raiders!)
- Certified Public Accountant (2000)
- Is obsessed with red wine, and must stop at every winery encountered when traveling
- Fully believes she was born in the wrong decade and that she will never (ever!) grow up
Chesnee has been working for Team Holly since mid-high school (child labor!) and now into college. Chesnee is currently a Junior at Michigan State University studying Applied Engineering with a concentration in business law. While she loves crunching numbers just like her Momma, she also has a creative side! When Chesnee isnâ€™t hitting the books or hanging out with friends you can find her knitting at the local yarn shop, dancing her heart out at music festivals, or traveling around the country competing in the Precision Rifle Series.
Proud Members of: